Pay With a Credit or Debit Card
The PDA uses PayPal's secure transaction service for online payments. PayPal is a leading transaction processing company providing card services to the PDA at a reasonable cost to you.
- Complete your Registration Form before making payments here.
- On the Registration Form, check the "Pay Online" box.
- The name on your Registration Form must be similar as the name on your card so we can match your form with your payment.
- All prices are per person and in US Dollars.
- PayPal charges the PDA 2.9% plus 30¢ per transaction (at checkout). PDA is a non profit and passes most of this fee to you. We use 3% to determine this handling fee.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, PayPal will ask you to to create one or to check out as a guest.
Using PayPal to Pay for Your Registration
- Click on the "Pay Now" button below.
- You will see the shopping cart open. Here you can enter the amount from the "Pay this amount" field of the Registration Form.
- Click the "Continue" button and follow the instructions to complete your transaction.
Things to do while in the Charlotte area
Subscribe to our email announcements